How to Handle Dry Cracked Heels Most Effectively
- Soak feet in warm/hot water for about ½ hour. You can add Epson salt, oil or hydrogen peroxide.
- After about 10 minutes, start scraping off the dead skin from heels with a pumice stone.
- After soaking, dry your feet well and apply Sage Stone Botanicals Hand & Heel Crème.
- Start with a small amount and rub in well and add more as needed. No need to put socks on if you are applying the crème before bed.
- Apply Hand & Heel Crème at least once a day. Twice a day is better until you get them where you want them. Apply once a day to maintain them.